Relatively Random RamblingsPosted: July 18, 2010
Wheeee! Random post time! (I apologize.)
1. I’m disproportionately excited about the Ramona and Beezus movie coming out. It makes me wish I had a little girl to take to it. But no matter, I’ll still go see it anyway. To prepare, I’ve been reading all of my Ramona books. LOVE them. Although I wish I could find the book that the movie is based on. It looks like I’ll be taking a trip to the library.
2. Since it’s summer, I love walking around outside barefoot. But for some reason, I’m always scared of Britney Spears references. Like the paparazzi are going to show up at my house while I’m taking out the dog and snap pictures and sell them to People magazine. Ha!
3. Sunday night TV is awesome! Drop Dead Diva is my new favorite show, even though I loved Tony and am sad he is gone.
After that, Design Star comes on! I love that show! Although I still don’t have a favorite designer this year. It’s hard because all of their challenges have been group challenges. But I do NOT like Nina. If she wins, I will NOT watch her show.
4. Although I don’t totally agree with this post at Georgia Sports Blog, it did make me laugh.
5. You have no idea how happy I am that reruns of That 70’s Show are still on TV. Seriously, that show makes me laugh. All the time. Love it. Hyde is my favorite. Although I love Donna, too.
6. For years, I didn’t like Mexican food. I know that most people think that is crazy, but it’s true. I don’t like spicy food, so I just never ate it. I also don’t really like that shredded chicken very much either. But this week, I’ve eaten Mexican food 4 times. (One of those times was left-overs, but still.) I don’t even recognize myself anymore! Who am I???
7. Only 47 days left until FOOTBALL SEASON!!!!! There was some recent controversy on Twitter because I was going off the countdown on georgiadogs.com and their countdown is a day off. Seriously?? Redic. Also, not a huge fan of the site redo. But so far, I am a huge fan of Todd Grantham. As one blogger said (I don’t remember who), if he’s half as good as he talks, our D is going to be in pretty good shape next year.
8. The new season of Project Runway premieres soon. Each episode is an hour and a HALF! So exciting! I hope they show an extended judging. That’s my favorite part. Also, apparently Austin Scarlett and Santino have their own show where they will be going around the country giving people make-overs. I’m interested to see them together….
9. So I’ve started going to our country club and running on the treadmill there. And I had my best work-out yet while watching an old Miami-Maryland football game. Yes, the treadmills have TVs. It’s a little redic. I don’t feel like I’m actually working out. Except for the sweat. And the pain.
10. I hate only having 9 random points, so here’s my 10th. I went and saw Inception with the ‘rents Saturday night. I really wanted to see Toy Story 3, but Dad didn’t want to and Mom loves weird/dramatic/make you think movies. I do have to say it was good. I’m not used to thinking that much, though. It was probably good for me.
11. If you’ve read all of this, I’m impressed. You must really love me. Or be super bored. Or maybe both. :)