Five Things for FridayPosted: July 11, 2014
Just a few things to round out your Friday.
1. The Lou and Grey collection at Loft is AMAZING. I’m loving their light and easy dresses and tops. Sadly, I’m on a shopping freeze for the next few months. But someone should buy this sweater because I love it. Beyond perfect for fall.
2. Ever since we got back from our trip, I have not been sleeping well. I’ve had multiple terrible dreams and have just not been able to wake up in the morning. It stinks.
3. Sarah posted this squash recipe a few weeks ago, and every time I think about it, I start drooling. Oh, it sounds out of this world amazing! Squash and bacon, what’s not to love? Too bad our oven has been broken for the last 2 months. :( When you hit the “bake” button, it simply says, “feature not available.” Well, that’s not helpful at all. And when the guy came to look at it, he said, “Wow. I’ve never seen that before.” Not exactly what you want to hear. Thank goodness for home warranties. Anyway, I’ve been dying to bake all the things and this squash recipe is at the top of the list!
4. I read of Facebook yesterday that my favorite Jen Hatmaker is releasing a new, extended edition of Interrupted. I’m so excited! This will be one of those books that I rush to Barnes and Noble to get the day it comes out. Speaking of books, I’m also going to explore the library in our area. It’s been YEARS since I’ve been to a library, mostly because I just love to own books. However, I’ve set a lofty reading goal for 2015 (yes, I’m already thinking about that) and I think the library will be my new best friend.
5. I can’t believe today is already Friday. But I guess that’s what happens when your first work day is a Wednesday. Not a bad thing at all! Happy weekend, y’all!