This is a list of things I’d like to do before I die. Hopefully things will be crossed off and added to it often.
1. Visit all 50 states, plus Washington, D.C.: Alabama, Alaska,
Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Washington, D.C., Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska,Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
2. Visit all the SEC Stadiums: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Georgia, Florida, LSU, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vanderbilt, Kentucky,
Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Missouri, Texas A&M
Alabama: (I look kinda shifty-eyed in this picture…)
Georgia (duh.) (Btw, Black-out Auburn game Junior year- probably the best game in Sanford Stadium I’ve ever been to.):
3. Visit the Grand Canyon, party at Bourbon St., see Mount Rushmore, visit Las Vegas, shop on Rodeo Dr. (and actually buy something)
4. Read Rory’s book list from Gilmore Girls. (Separate post.)
5. Read the Bible in a year 15 times.
6. Run a 5-K, 10-K, and a half-marathon.
7. Adopt a child. Hopefully more than one.
8. Work in a soup kitchen.
9. Sponsor 1 child through Compassion per member of my family. Hopefully pets, too! 2/2
10. Adopt 4 dogs and 6 cats. (Not at the same time!)
11. Go to the Olympics. Yay for them being in Atlanta/Athens! Soccer game in Sanford Stadium!
12. Own a home. Hopefully buy an old one and renovate it!
14. Visit the 6 continents, not including Antarctica. (I’m trying to be realistic here.)North America, South America, Asia, Europe, Africa, Australia
15. Go on a mission trip to a foreign country. One I have to get lots of scary shots for.
16. Ride a motorcycle.
17. Play the piano often and well.
18. Ride in a hot air balloon, helicopter, and one of those tiny planes where you sit next to the pilot.
19. Learn to quilt and make one for each of my children and cross stitch something for them.
20. Have a garden.
Learn photography as an art. Take pictures often and display them in my house.
22. Own my own business.
23. Watch all of the movies in my 501 Must-See Movies book. (Separate post.)
24. Live with no credit card debt.
25. Save 10% of my income every year.
26. Go to the National Championship when Georgia plays. Or just go to a National Championship.
27. Host a dinner party 3 times a year after I’m married. (Or once I’m living on my own.)
28. Decorate for Christmas in November and don’t not put things out “because it’s so much trouble.”
29. Save all my change. Pay for something AWESOME with it. (European Vacay with the Hubs? One day.)
30. Once I’m married, use my fine china and silver at least 6 times a year.
31. Paint a hallway in my house black and cover it from ceiling to floor with pictures.
32. Give birth. Mother at least 3 children, hopefully 5. (Some biological, some adopted.)
33. Get together with my high school classmates and pledge class at least once a year.
34. Walk under the Arch.
35. See my children and grandchildren graduate from The University of Georgia.
36. Visit the White House,
Graceland, Monticello, Mount Vernon, the Little White House, Falling Water
The Little White House
37. Serve my sorority in some kind of advisory position.
38. Make significant contributions to 3 non-profit organizations.
39. Rent an RV and take 3 weeks and drive across the country and back with my family.
40. Bake a pie from scratch- crust and all.
41. Learn the Thriller dance.
42. Have 3 “Go-To” recipes for guests, to take to friends, etc.